A healing place for a hurting world.
Healing Place Church has been built on the vision to be a healing place for a hurting world. The staff at HPC have a passion to express Christ through creative means. God has brought together an incredible team to express His love in practical ways. Community outreaches and mission's projects are just a couple of the ways that the Gospel of Jesus Christ is shared with countless individuals. HPC is reaching out to the lost and hurting of this world. Filled with compassion and offering hope to the poor, oppressed, and forgotten, HPC is a healing place for a hurting world.
One Church, Many Locations
Over the last several years, God has opened up a new and creative way for HPC to reach people via multi-site church services. Simply put, it's taking the message of healing and salvation that has been at Highland Road for over sixteen years and bringing it to strategic places all around the world. These additional campuses are not chosen by demographics or city growth, but rather hearing the heart of God and responding to the needs in that area. We truly believe that God's Kingdom will grow by building life-giving churches throughout the world. HPC is now expressing Christ in ten different locations and as God speaks, we will continue to launch even more. These are exciting times for the church!
In all, HPC has eight campuses. HPC has grown to over 4,000 in attendance every weekend at the Highland Campus, with over 2,000 people attending our seven additional campuses. That's over 2,000 precious souls that may otherwise not be attending church. God is awesome!
God is moving and we want to continue to be a part of what He is doing. Each campus shares the heart of HPC to be a healing place for a hurting world, yet each is a unique expression of that heart depending on location, culture and available resources.
Our Core Values
- out to a lost and dying world to share the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- out to people who are hurting or traditionally overlooked.
- beyond the walls of the church and into the community to love others with Jesus-style compassion.
- across the ocean to provide spiritual and physical help to those in need.
- the world by sending out fully committed disciples.
- others compassionately.
- people where they are.
- the community in creative ways.
- the world by serving one.
- by developing a culture of servanthood.
- generously to build God's Kingdom.
- unselfishly as stewards of God's resources.
- so that God receives the glory.
- honor to God through dynamic, Christ-centered, Spirit-led worship and prayer.
- because we are blessed to be a blessing.
- the Kingdom of God by building the capacity of people for life and ministry.
- the Kingdom of God by investing in future generations.
- the Kingdom of God by planting life-giving churches at multiple sites in our city, state, nation and world.
- the Kingdom of God by connecting people to one another.
- the Kingdom of God by building leaders who lead by serving.
Association of Related Churches
HPC is part of the Association of Related Churches (ARC). In 2000, a handful of pastors joined together to form ARC as an association of relational churches working with church planters, church leaders, and churches in transition to provide support, guidance and resources to launch and grow life-giving churches. By the end of last year, they had planted 135 churches in 33 states, and ARC churches give about $7 million each year. For more information about ARC, please visit http://www.arcchurches.com